Academy Member Inducted 2020Map & Directions
- Practice Commenced2002
- # of MEDS (as of 7/12/23)2500
- # of ARBS (as of 7/12/23)
Online / In-Person
Allyson Webster is an experienced Mediator who established Webster Mediation, Inc. in 2014.
Allyson is a Civil litigation lawyer with a primary focus on insurance and personal injury law including, but not limited to, all regimes of motor vehicle accidents; property losses; slip and falls; disability claims; medical malpractice and product liability cases.
During her legal legal career she acted for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Allyson has acted as counsel in all levels of the courts in Ontario and New Brunswick.
- Disability Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Osgoode Professional Development Centre, 2002
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Workshop, Stitt Feld Handy Group, 2002
- Advanced ADR Workshop, Stitt Feld Handy Group, 2002
- Intensive Mediation Workshop, Osgoode Professional Development Centre, 2002
- Co-mediation training with experienced mediators
Memberships & Affiliations
- Distinguished Fellow of the International Academy of Mediators
- Member of the Canadian Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Roster Mediator for the OMMP, 2002 – 2009
Half-day Mediations -$3,000 plus HST and applicable disbursements
Full-day Mediations – $4,500 plus HST and applicable disbursements